Wednesday 5 November 2014

Lego Train Set & Memory Stick Space Dilemma! (1 Timothy 4:16)

'Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.' 1 Timothy 4:16 (NIV UK)

I don't know about you, but I've always loved playing with Lego. Just over a month ago I received an electric Lego Cargo/Freight Train for my 13th birthday, and I have enjoyed building things to go along with it with my sisters, placing minifigures around the track and station, and taking it to my friend's house. Below are photos that I took of the set:
 
PHOTOS COMING SOON

The train set has had to be dismantled because of people coming to view our house; we are possibly moving soon.

I found this brilliant animation Lego have made of it here. Below are Lego's photos of the set:

Lego Cargo/Freight Train


Lego Cargo/Freight Train


Lego Cargo/Freight Train


Lego Cargo/Freight Train

Lego Cargo/Freight Train

Lego Cargo/Freight Train

Lego Cargo/Freight Train
Unfortunately, the train is powered by six AAA batteries and the remote is powered by three AAA batteries, so it is possible that it could cost quite a bit to keep it powered (although the batteries I bought when I received it haven't run out yet!). Also, the remote seems to work best when it is pointed upwards into the air - I wonder why?
 
Moving onto a completely different subject, I would like to tell you some stuff about my camera. I am having problems at the moment finding enough space on my three memory sticks to store all my photographs. I have one 32 GB, one 16 GB, and one 4GB. I use the 4 GB one for all of my personal files that are not photos, eg. Word Documents, PDFS, some videos, et cetera, so I don't really use this one for photos. I use both the 16 GB and the 32 GB memory sticks for photos, but the two of them only have a few MBs left on them, and my camera is 16 MP (photos below), so I can't put any more photos on them. I have gone through all of my photos once or twice, and deleted the unneeded ones. I have been saving up for a DSLR camera, and I probably have around £75, but DSLRs cost from £150 to £400 and an external hard drive costs £50 to £125. The actual problem at the moment isn't actually long-term storage, but storage between now and when I can afford to buy a hard drive. Does anyone have any suggestions? If you do, please comment on this post (below).
 
I hope you have understood a bit more about how I store my photos! I think I might just need to persevere until either I can afford an external hard drive or I figure out some other way of storing the photos!
 
Blessings,
 
WisdomSeekingScot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I may e-mail you to verify your comment.

Blessings,

WisdomSeekingScot.